WHAT ARE THE FEES FOR CONSULTATIONS?
New Patient initial consultation: 75-90 minutes for $500
Report of Findings 2nd visit consultation: $450
Follow up visits $300, up to 60 min with the provider. Extra time spent will incur additional charges.
WHAT IS THE COST FOR INITIAL LAB TESTING?
Testing is based on each individual case.
- Bloodwork: aim to have insurance cover. Please check with insurance regarding lab benefits. For non-insurance self pay clients there is special pricing. The FIRST lab panel is the most comprehensive and pricing ranging from $500 to $700. Please discuss self pay options with the office.
- Comprehensive Hormone/Adrenal testing: $155.00-235.00
- Gut Health specialty stool testing to assess digestion, absorption, microbiome $380.
- Heavy metals, mycotoxins, organic acids, environmental chemicals and toxins: $738.
- Comprehensive Food Sensitivity Testing: $474 – $600.
DOES PRACTITIONER LINDSEY BILL MY INSURANCE FOR ME?
Lindsey’s office does not bill insurance companies. A super bill will be provided for you at the end of your visit, but it is up to you to determine whether consultations, lab tests and supplements are eligible for insurance reimbursement as Lindsey is considered an “out-of-network” provider.
WHAT ARE YOUR BILLING AND PAYMENT OPTIONS?
Lindsey accepts debit, credit, HSA/FSA, personal check, or cash. Payment is due at time of service.
WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?
It is requested that you provide at least 48 hour notice of your intention to cancel or reschedule an appointment. If you provide less notice than that or simply fail to keep your appointment, you may be charged for that appointment. We will set up an email and/or text reminder system to remind you of your appointments but are not responsible for any technological errors between our system and your email or phone company.